Cobalt Glass Pint TumblerItem#: 91167
Traditionally designed cobalt glass tumbler adds color to a barware collection or kitchen cabinet. Ideally sized for pale ales and lagers or an iced drink. This one-of-a-kind piece of hand-blown glass was crafted in historic Jamestown, Virginia, the site of the first successful permanent English settlement in North America.
All of the Jamestown Glasshouse produced pieces are hand-blown and crafted by local artisans. Since every piece is hand blown and crafted no two items will be exactly the same.
- Dimensions: approximately 5 1/2''
- Wash with just warm water and mild soap
- Avoid extreme heat – such as ovens, dishwashers, etc.
- Profits support the National Parks Service
- Made in the U.S.A. by artisan glass blowers
The beauty and design of these tumblers is amazing. Very sturdy and each piece we purchased is just a little different giving them character and style. The cobalt blue color is amazing and serving with these is amazing. Many compliments on them. A+++++
— John Brown