2023 Passport® Stamp SetItem#: 392023
- National Stamp: Manhattan Project National Historical Park
- North Atlantic Regional Stamp: Minute Man National Historical Park
- Mid-Atlantic Regional Stamp: First State National Historical Park
- National Capital Regional Stamp: Mary McLeod Bethune Council House National Historic Site
- Southeast Regional Stamp: Kennesaw Mountain National Battlefield Park
- Midwest Regional Stamp: Charles Young Buffalo Soldiers National Monument
- Pacific Northwest and Alaska Regional Stamp: Olympic National Park
- Western Regional Stamp: Pipe Spring National Monument
- Rocky Mountain Regional Stamp: Bryce Canyon National Park
- Southwest Regional Stamp: President William Jefferson Clinton Birthplace Home National Historic Site
- Stamps cut to fit designated spaces in Passport To Your National Parks guidebooks.
- Individual stamps not sold separately
I recently purchased my classic passport and this was my first set of stamps that I bought as well. I'm excited to start my journey to visiting the national parks and learning more about my country. I love the pictures. They are of great quality.
— Javier Trost
A must have if you love the parks as much as well everyone on this site ha! These are a great addition to the cancellations you get at the park they really bring color and memories to your passport. Fate stepped in for me this year as I am planning a trip to Bryce Canyon this year and look at that the Rocky Mountain Regional Stamp is Bryce Canyon National Park.
— Sarah Waring
I purchase these every year to keep up-to-date - great way to learn about the national parks.
— Donna Covell
Nice selection of parks for my passport!
— Joseph R Bergamini Bergamini
We enjoy getting multiple copies of the annual edition of the stamps to add to our collection. We get them each year, and we also have them from the years of many family members' births. Always nice to see a different part of each park featured.
— Danny Roberson
I have been collecting the sets since the beginning. A great way to see America through pictures.
— Stephen Clark
I love purchasing the annual Passport Stamp pages. Not only do I get the stamps featured for all the different regions, but the special Annual Stamp is included. I put all the stamps in my Passport Book as I get them so I am prepared for any visit I may make in the future. Not infrequently on past visits, I have been unable to purchase individual stickers at sites. This precludes that problem!
— Sarah Hunter Hunter
Excellent as usual - great selection of sites for each region
— Chris Carlson