Declaration Of Independence PrintItem#: 413283
From December 20, 1776 to March 4, 1777, Congress was in session in Baltimore, Maryland. After the American victories at Trenton and Princeton, Congress ordered an authenticated copy of the Declaration of Independence printed with the names of the signers. This was the first time that the names of those who signed the Declaration were made publically known. Get this reproduction of the Declaration of Independence to keep handy as a reference and inspiration!
- Dimensions: 17'' x 22.5''
- Each of these items is a one of a kind, hand made print created on an authentic reproduction of Ben Franklin’s printing press at the Franklin Court Printing Office in Philadelphia.
- Each letter is hand set into the reproduction composing sticks, then ink is applied by hand with reproductions beaters. Finally, the paper is loaded under the type set and a lever is pulled to create the print. Each print is hung to dry before making its way to customers.
- Take home a unique piece of history. Due to the one of a kind nature of this item, some variation may occur.
- Watch the Printing Press in Action
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Share:Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Pinterest Tell a friend